ADR holders can access their accounts through the Investor Centre website.
ADR holders can access their accounts through the Computershare Investor Centre website, which is run by Computershare on behalf of Citibank, the Depositary bank. Shareholders who enrol with the website can make secure online updates to their account information and perform a wide range of transactions.
- Get account details, including balances, payment history, historical and pending transactions.
- Find current share prices and price histories.
- Determine the total market value of your holdings in a choice of currencies.
- Enrol for electronic communications.
- Change your address and set up a direct deposit for dividends.
Visit the Investor Centre to register.