Ivan Menezes was appointed Chief Executive of Diageo plc in July 2013, having been an Executive Director since July 2012.
Current external appointments
- Member of the Council – Scotch Whisky Association
- Non-Executive Director – Coach Inc.
- Global Advisory Board – Kellogg School of Management, Northwestern University
- Chairman - Movement to Work
- Chair - International Alliance for Responsible Drinking, CEO Group
Previous Diageo roles
- Chief Operating Officer – Diageo plc
- President – North America
- Chairman – Diageo Asia Pacific
- Chairman – Diageo Latin America and Caribbean
- Senior management positions – Guinness and then Diageo
Previous relevant experience
- Marketing and strategy roles – Nestle, Booz Allen Hamilton Inc. and Whirlpool