Our Legal teams support the company's growth and reputation by providing proactive and business-oriented legal advice.
As a lawyer at Diageo you'll bring a distinct and valuable perspective to the business. An important part of your role will be assessing and clearly communicating risk as well as looking for creative ways to tackle challenges.
We have a variety of challenging and interesting roles across the business.
- In our Corporate team you’ll help provide legal support on a wide range of matters, from treasury to the preparation of the Annual report.
- As part of our Corporate Security team you’ll ensure that the company’s assets – from buildings to sites to products – are protected and secure.
- Our Intellectual Property team protects Diageo’s brands and intellectual property rights on a global basis.
- In our Mergers & Acquisitions team you’ll support the company's business development agenda globally.
- As part of our Compliance team you’ll provide support on compliance issues, including data privacy, anti-corruption, and anti-money laundering.
Working at Diageo
Dagmawe Shewangzaw is a control compliance and ethics analyst based in Ethiopia.