An internship at Diageo is the perfect platform to gain work experience at a fast-paced, dynamic company and jump-start your career.
We currently offer internship opportunities in North America. You’ll need to be driven, curious to learn, enthusiastic and open-minded as well as being ready to take the initiative and immerse yourself in new and challenging projects.
Supply Technical & Procurement Internships
Every year we offer full-time, paid internships for students currently pursuing an undergraduate degree in Engineering, Science or Business/Supply Chain.
What we offer
Working at our Brand Technical Center in Plainfield, IL, you’ll have the opportunity to learn about roles in Procurement, Liquid Development, Package Engineering, Commercialization, Sensory Science, Engineering, Compliance, Quality, Manufacturing, Customer Care and Supply Planning. It’s a fantastic way to get to know our business. You will be highly visible and you’ll gain great exposure to many parts of the supply chain, interacting with suppliers as well as getting to know our manufacturing sites.
What we’re looking for
- Completion of at least two years of coursework towards a bachelor’s degree.
- Minimum current GPA of 3.0.
- We look for people with strong problem solving skills and the ability to gather and analyse data.
- You’ll be good at working independently and be able to drive projects to their conclusion.
- Strong communication skills – both verbal and written – are essential.
- We’ll expect you to be able to show a real interest in your chosen career (supply chain management, engineering, food sciences, procurement or manufacturing management).
- You'll need confidence, adaptability and resilience in the face of challenging situations and a fast-paced environment.
Please note: You must have unrestricted authorisation to work in the US (now and in the future) and you must be of legal drinking age by the time you start work.
How to apply
We are currently recruiting on campus for selected opportunities. However, should we not fill all the open positions we'll post the role on this site.