Global Business Services
Global Business Services provides a broad range of services to our businesses around the world.
The team includes around 1,600 people working from a network of regional centres in Budapest, Bogota, Nairobi, Manila and Bengaluru. This global scale and reach helps deliver significant cost savings and a strong control environment, while freeing local teams to market and sell our great brands to customers and consumers.
As part of the team, you’ll have the opportunity to develop your skills in an array of different areas, including:
- Financial controllership
- Cash cycle
- Statutory compliance
- HR shared services
- General accounting
- Co-located tax and treasury
- Business intelligence and analytics
Whichever part of the team you work in, you'll be providing essential financial and business services in four key areas:
- Ensuring continuous improvement, with a focus on the simplification and standardisation of our offering
- Maintaining and improving our compliance and controls
- Delivering productivity savings through expansion of shared services
- Driving competitive advantage by delivering insights through analytics