Our Finance team is central to unlocking the potential of our business.
Diageo operates in a fast-paced environment and we are continuously looking for opportunities to grow our business – from new partnerships to expansion into new categories and markets.
As part of the Finance team, you’ll bring a financial perspective to the assessment of ideas and performance and contribute insightfully to the strategy and planning process. You’ll help identify key business drivers, mitigate risks, and, most importantly, ensure an effective control environment.
Finance is comprised of several teams including:
- The Compliance team ensures we have an effective and embedded control environment that delivers robust controls and reduced compliance risk while allowing for agility, flexibility, and transparency.
- Our Global Audit and Risk team reports on and analyses Diageo's key risks and provides independent and objective assurance on the company's capacity to manage risk.
- Global Business Development aims to maximise and protect shareholder value on business development transactions such as acquisitions, disposals, joint ventures and strategic relationships, production and distribution agreements, and equity transactions involving third parties.
- Group Strategy works with leaders across Diageo to resolve high-stake issues and to find opportunities and create possibilities. Key responsibilities include corporate strategy, addressing multi-market strategic issues and supporting the development and execution of market strategy.
- The Investor Relations team ensures that our investors and other financial stakeholders have the appropriate understanding of our business, including historical performance and future strategy, to enable them to make sound investment decisions.
- The Tax team manages Diageo’s tax affairs in a manner that ensures compliance with all fiscal obligations in all territories in which we operate.
- Treasury teams deliver exemplary financing and risk management across all parts of our business.
- The Controller’s Group is an integrated team that delivers a range of services, including business performance management reporting, financial reporting, forecasting and planning, and risk, controls and compliance oversight.
- Global Business Services plays an important role in financial control and the core processes that we manage on behalf of our markets. Read more about our Global Business Services.