HR graduate programme
Our 30,000 talented people are our biggest asset and the heart of organisation. Their development, growth and future will be in your capable hands.
Talent to the max
Celebrating life everyday, everywhere is Diageo’s mission, and in HR, it’s our role to create the working environment that allows us to succeed in this challenge.
We’re here to champion an inclusive culture and develop an inspiring and meaningful employer brand. Both need to be rooted in our purpose, our relationships with each other, and our determination to win.
You’ll be joining a team of talent builders who find high-calibre people and help them excel. You’ll develop talented employees in every corner of the business, and equip them with the right personal, professional and functional skills to anticipate - and respond to - the challenges that the future will throw at us.
Our HR teams are at the heart of our markets around the world and in our HR services centres in Budapest, Nairobi and Manila. There are a wide range of opportunities to do career-defining work in a really crucial part of the Diageo.
Experience the full range
This team supports the organisation all around the world in lots of ways:
- Learning and development – including formal training opportunities, as well as on-the-job learning and manager skill set improvement
- Performance and reward – for instance salaries and benefit packages
- Talent management and development
- Organisation effectiveness and development – planning the workforce required for tomorrow’s business challenges
- Employee relations and engagement which ensures we have a happy, informed and inspired population
- Business partnering – working with business leaders and hiring managers to ensure their teams are engaged and their vacancies are filled
Be a performance partner
Acting as a performance partner to the business is a job you’ll become familiar with. HR plays an important role in the professional lives of all Diageo employees. And because this is an extraordinary company, we go to extraordinary lengths to ensure potential is realised.
Inspire and engage
Ultimately, during your programme, you'll use your skills to keep our employees inspired, engaged and full of energy to fulfil their roles. This will involve building relationships with key stakeholders who deliver business-critical change. Collectively, this experience - alongside formal training and mentoring - will hone your leadership skills and give you the opportunity to realise your potential in a specialist area within HR.