What we're looking for
We're looking for graduates who not only have the capability to succeed in our organisation today but also have the potential to be our leaders of tomorrow.
We are looking for graduates who are committed to the role and Diageo from day one. Full of energy, enthusiasm, and optimism in everything you do, you follow your instincts and stand up for what you feel is right. It's important that you share our values and can meet the high standards we set for ourselves and for others.
Confidence and collaboration
You'll have the opportunity to work collaboratively while showing your confidence and conviction to challenge people in pursuit of finding the best and most innovative solutions.
Your drive and agility will be applied to overcome challenges and to develop yourself as you progress through the programme. You're able to build strong relationships in order to learn and grow together, as well as to influence and inspire others to always do better.
Many of these relationships will be core to your success now and in the future as you progress through the organisation.
We have a few basic requirements for entry.
- A minimum Bachelor 2:1 academic degree or 3.25 GPA equivalent.
- If you're applying for our Supply Chain programme, you need to be studying one of the following subjects: engineering, science, business management, supply chain, logistics, brewing and distilling.
- Fluency in English.
- Fluency in the relevant language to the market you're applying to.
- Right to work in the market you're applying to.
- Full and clean driver's licence where relevant for the role.
How to apply
You can apply for graduate placements in one of five business areas: