Working in Finance is about having the right information at the right time and using it to expand and develop the business.
As part of our Finance team you'll learn how to identify the wider opportunities that lie behind the figures. We'll give you a real job with real accountabilities so you'll always have the chance to make a genuine contribution to our business.
You'll help us plan where and when to market our premium brands, and whether to launch new products or campaigns. Your analysis will allow us to make informed decisions on when to push for even greater sales. Your predictions of risk versus potential reward will help us to decide whether or not to pursue an opportunity.
Over the course of your three-year graduate programme with us, you'll learn and grow from broad and varied experiences. You'll drive your own development and it will be up to you to seek out opportunities to gain experience in a variety of areas. These will include:
- Preparing and maintaining accounting records
- Statutory and regulatory reporting
- Planning, budgeting and forecasting
- Risk management and business assurance
- Management reporting for decision making
- Project and activity appraisal
- Working capital and project management