In 2014 and 2015, our progress on sustainability and responsibility issues continued to be recognised externally. Here are a few highlights:
- Globally, Diageo was recognised in the Great Place to Work Institute's prestigious '25 Best Multinational Workplaces', ranking best among our industry peers, and listed locally in Argentina, Belgium, Brazil, Canada, Chile, Colombia, Germany, Greece, Ireland, Jamaica, Mexico, Spain, Netherlands, United Kingdom, and Venezuela.
- For the second year in a row, Diageo was ranked by the CDP (previously Carbon Disclosure Project) as the best performing beverage company in the world for climate change strategy, emissions disclosure and performance. Diageo was the only beverage company to achieve membership of both the Carbon Disclosure Leadership Index, which measures reporting, and the Carbon Performance Leadership Index, which measures environmental impact.
- Diageo was again selected as a member of the World and Europe Dow Jones Sustainability Indices (DJSI), one of only four beverage companies included.
- Diageo came second in the food and beverage category in the FTSE4Good index.
- Diageo was again included in the Nasdaq Global Sustainability Index.