Capital Gains Tax

When you sell shares, you may have to pay capital gains tax ('CGT') on part of any profit you make. Please contact your local tax office for more guidance on how to calculate CGT.

Members of the Shares office are unable to give advice on capital gains tax. Should you require advice, please contact an independent financial adviser.

Resource Finder ?

This resource finder searches all resources within the Investor section of the site. Filter the resources on the page using the toolbar.
Shareholder Services
Corporate Governance
Financial Calendar
company profile