When you sell shares, you may have to pay capital gains tax ('CGT') on part of any profit you make. Please contact your local tax office for more guidance on how to calculate CGT.

Members of the Shares office are unable to give advice on capital gains tax. Should you require advice, please contact an independent financial adviser.

Ressourcen-Finder ?

This resource finder searches
all resources within the
Investor section of the site
2013 interim results webcasts
Shareholder Services
Corporate Governance
Financial Calendar
Company Profile